The following Community Rules apply to all content uploaded or otherwise submitted to this site, including, but not limited to, all text, photographs, audio files and video files as well as downloadable documents and link posted.
This site is not responsible for any content you submit. We reserve the right, but undertake no duty, to review, edit, move, or delete any content submitted by users, in our sole discretion, without notice, including but not limited to the following reasons:
- All views, opinions, ideas, interpretations and analogies expressed on this blog may not be those held by J.M. Field Marketing.
- All users are required to Register as a User of the site before commenting or posting on the blog.
- Do not post obscene, indecent, hateful, offensive, defamatory, abusive, harassing or profane material.
- Do not post junk mail, pyramid schemes, chain letters or advertisements.
- Do not engage in personal attacks.
- Vulgar and insulting nicknames will be removed. Nicknames attempting to impersonate other users will be removed.
- Do not post anyone’s telephone number, street address, or any other personal information.
- Do not post an e-mail address or contact information belonging to another person without consent.
- Do not post information that encourages criminal activity of any kind, or any statements that may give rise to civil liability.
- If you post a link to another site, please provide a brief explanation of where the link goes as a courtesy to other users. Site management reserves the right to remove any link.
- The use of signatures in comments or questions is not permitted. Any comment submitted with a signature will be posted, if it has been decided, at the sole discretion of site management, to include relevant information that contributes to the debate or discussion, only after the signature has been removed.
- Do not post copyrighted material, including newsletter items, newspaper articles, excerpts from books, music, poems, photographs, video files or any other material, unless you own the copyright to that material, or have written permission to post it.
- Do not attempt to impersonate other users, site staff or any other person.
- Do not post the same message in multiple locations on the site.
- Keep your messages on topic for the particular discussion you are involved in.
- Do not use multiple account nicknames in one discussion. Do not answer your own posts using another nickname
- Lively debate and opposing opinions are welcome, but please behave courteously and responsibly.
- Do not republish it or reproduce content in any way without the express consent in writing from J.M. Field Marketing.
Updated: May 13, 2009